Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Lulu!


Dear Diary,

Today I am 5. Apparently I have a few gray hairs, but little do the humans know that I have already made an appointment at the salon for a little color rinse. I DO know how to use the internet, after all. You don't have to call for an appointment!

Other than that, and my pesky sister, I am sure that turning 5 is not a big deal. I expect that they will host a very big party soon, although I have yet to see the invitations. Perhaps I will have to order them myself.

But, it is business as usual. A little nap, followed by a siesta in the sunshine, followed by a snack and then followed by a chair nap. Sounds good to me.

Happy birthday to me!

Love, Lulu

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays to you Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe we missed your Birthday Lulu!!

    A huge happy 5th birthday!!

    Love your real sister,
    Plumm. Oh and The Terror says pbbbft!

    ReplyDelete