Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Lulu: The 3.1M Minute Photo Essay


 
Photobucket
hello. my name is lulu and my human is embarrassing me again
 
 
 
 
zachlucy1004
two pound Lulu at 12 weeks meets the boy




lulubirthday
at age 2, Lulu enjoying her Annie Leibovitz moment
 


icecreameiffel
paparazzi following Lulu ( age 3) to Eiffel 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
hiding from the paparazzi deep in the 8th arrondissement
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
the princess uses her sister's head as a pillow
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
halloween fairy age 3 ("I will bite you, woman" was overheard)
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
midlife identity crisis at 4 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
lulu's first electric vehicle age 5 cures midlife crisis
 
 
 
 
 
lpbridge1245992043
and lulu with phoebe does San Francisco
 
 

 
 
Photobucket
please explain humans to me again...
 
 
 
 
lulu6
really?  I'm turning 6?  seriously? old....

No comments:

Post a Comment