Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How Did We Get to the North Pole?


Dear Diary,

It seems we moved farther than we thought. Apparently we live in the North Pole. How do Phoebe and I know this you ask? Easy. First the wind chill made it about 800 below this morning out there and I think Santa lives around the corner. Sure sure. He wears tee shirts when it isn't the holidays, but no mistaking that guy.

Today when we went for a walk I literally blew away. My mom had to reel me in on the leash and hold me. She said it was that way or I'd have to get attached to Phoebe for ballast. Neither was fine with me, but I didn't have a choice. It isn't fun weighing 10 pounds when the wind is blowing at 300 mph. Phoebe's fat butt helped her stay on the ground, but just.

I'm all for relocating to FL now. I know about the humidity and all that, but this wind chill thing here is ridiculous. Where are we? Middle Earth?

Anyway, I am totally annoyed because I can see the sun shining out there and it makes me want to go out, but then I see the trees dipping over and that doesn't seem like fun. Not only can you get blown away, but tickled in the rear by a giant palm tree in 800 below something degrees. No thanks!

I guess I will just go find the notebook computer and use the secret credit card to order some more couture. Do you think Prada makes a windproof coat?

Shhhh. Don't tell my mother. She's busy making more cookies for humans. She should be making more cookies for canines. Maybe I will order some of those too.

Later,

Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment