Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Reader named Phoebe



Dear Diary,

Phoebe here. I finished my book today. The ending made me exhausted, or it could be it was just time for breakfast. Hard to know. I can't read a human clock and apparently my canine clock still tick-tocks to Paris time.

The book was better than the reviews! They said it really was a book for the dogs, and then gave it one thumb. Don't they know that dogs don't even have thumbs? Anyway, I recommend it to all my friends, even humans. It is timely novella set in a remote far away planet that offers only toys that you can throw and foods that contain meat and fruit. The only inhabitants of the planet are canines and they never ever need thumbs for driving space cars or for eating with utensils. It is magic! I want to go there. The name of the planet is Disney. Have you heard of it? I think it took the place of Pluto when it got decommissioned.

My mom baked all day yesterday and she posted it on the gluten free website. I got to taste everything except the chocolate, which she selfishly claims is only hers. She says it is bad for us and I do trust her, but wouldn't it be nice if she offered us, say more of the other stuff? I should put that in the suggestion jar. But unfortunately she uses that as her after-4PM-drink-jar.

I am going to sign off because I have to go to Amazon and buy the sequel to my book, called, The Day Disney Offered Asylum to a Feline called Felix. I hear it got a better rating and it is much longer. Almost 15 pages! That might take me weeks to read!

Hope the credit card stays glued together!

Bye and hugs

Love, Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment