Friday, February 27, 2009

Ballroom Dancing

Dear Diary,

Lulu here. What a surprise I have for you! Phoebe and I are taking ballroom dancing lessons. It isn't easy, but we have been practicing so much lately getting ready for our recital. I really appreciate that our mom understands that every little dog who loves couture as much as I do, must learn a little bit of dance. After all, I wouldn't want to be a wallflower. Phoebe goes along, but I really think she is in it for the yogurt.

Here we are practicing and doing very well I think. Our foot work isn't quite right yet, and without opposable thumbs it is hard to hold hands, but we are working on it. I really appreciate that Phoebe is working hard to not knock me over so much anymore.

Tell us what you think!

Thanks Diary.

Love and kisses,

Lulu

1 comment: