Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're Moving. Not the Diary. Our House. We're Packed!


Dearest Diary,

I am so sorry for not writing yesterday, but I thought I lost you! The woman seems to be gathering things and making big piles of stuff. I think I know why. It was a busy weekend. We went to so many places the pee mail is all confused - I can't remember who sent what. But the last place we went had some really great wi-fi pee mail spots. And there was this hovel thing that had carpet and a giant steel box that looks like the same thing that holds our dinner stuff here. I am pretty sure I heard them talking about how we will love living there.

At first I was terrified because I thought we were getting a divorce from our parents, and were being sent to live there, but it turns out we are all going to live there. Good thing because neither I nor Phoebe can open that giant box ourselves to get our food out. At least there is carpet so our butts will stay warm.

And it is really close to Gordie's house cause I could smell some of his pee-mail. Ok. I didn't smell it. Mom told me.

Phoebe doesn't know that other people live there too, like tons of other people so she starts to woof at them like she owns the place. Funny! I wonder how long that will last? There is a big pool, and we love pools, but I heard that we can't go in there. Not fair. There should be dog hours since so many of us live here.

So I guess that is why there are so many piles around. It is small so we have to get rid of lots of stuff. But she better not touch one toy! Those are going with us! She could get rid of the thing with bars, you know, the jails. That would be ok. I am pretty sure I could get Phoebe to sign a no eating furniture contract. But it will cost her. I am sure I will have to pay Phoebe in loofas or kongs.

More later. Gotta climb out from under this pile cause I can't breath! You'd think she'd figure out she buried the computer?

Love you Diary,

Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment