Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We Like It!

Dear Diary,

We found you! It took days to get the computer back up and running cause someone killed the power supply (mom). But we waited patiently, depending. We love our new place. It has carpet so the BT500 is so much fun, and I (lulu) can tug with Phoebe all I want and she can't drag me around the house anymore. Perfection.

We like going for walks and sometimes meeting new dogs. Phoebe still thinks she owns the place and woofs at them, but mostly they just laugh at her. At night in our crate she asks me how come everyone laughs at her. I just can't figure out how to tell her that her ears wobble like weebles (look that one up people!) cause it might hurt her feelings. She has no idea that her ears flop.

The place is small so we don't get lost as much, and it is much easier to know when the humans are making food cause the kitchen is in the middle of it all. We even have beds in the kitchen so we can hang out and catch stuff.

There is a big giant lap pool here yet we aren't allowed to use it. That is a shame because I ordered a wonderful new swimsuit from the Prada spring collection. Just don't tell. The credit card worked! But not a problem. I really just wanted to laze about in the sun anyway, and there are lots of rays on the patio.

I will get you some pictures soon Diary. First we have to find the camera. Hard to believe that the humans can drive that tin can we call a limo, let alone pack a lunch or our stuff.

And yes, our toys were the first to be unpacked. Actually they were never packed. However, someone put them up high because a certain floppy eared girl was taking advantage and undoing the seams again.....

Good to be back. Now, if only I could find the credit card again. I found a sunhat to go with the swimsuit.

Later Diary.

Love, Lulu and the pesky Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment