Saturday, March 7, 2009

We Have a Boyfriend Named Gordie


Dear Diary,

My parents need to go away more often. We got to spend the day at Auntie Robin's house with my boyfriend, Gordie. I couldn't believe how long it had been since we had seen each other! Holy smokes, he has a mustache now! He said I have better curves too. Robin didn't even notice when we went off in the other room alone. We didn't do anything but talk, honest! He is such a good listener.

Lulu played with us, but she was way more interested in what was cooking in the kitchen. She sure enjoys the kitchen. We had to take a nap or two, but that was ok. I got to snuggle up with my boyfriend.

I hope our mom realizes that I need to visit with Gordie more often. We have to meet in real life cause we don't have email. That sucks. But my mom says we will be living close to Gordie when we move real soon. Don't get me started on the piles of stuff here. I have to keep digging Lulu out of the mess!

I love you Gordie! Phoebe and Gordie together forever.... Lulu says hey.

We sure did sleep really well later on. Wow.

Love,

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment