Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey? Where's My Hot Water?


Dear Diary,

Today we have no hot water. None. So Phoebe and I cannot have our morning soak in the tub. But nice to know that one can submit a work order online. Hopefully that will get some attention quickly because a dog and her bath should not be parted.

And the only reason we could submit it online easily is because our dad built us a new computer this weekend. Some dads make pancakes, others make tree houses. Our dad makes new computers from parts. While we slept through most of it, we certainly were excited to see that it works. Now all I need is that pesky credit card that mom hid somewhere safe. Wherever the chocolate is, we know that is where the credit card will be!

Phoebe and I are still enjoying our new house. Excuse me, apartment home, as they call it. We especially enjoy the carpets and the kitchen. Mom got some new kitchen stools that Phoebe can reach, but I have a tough time because I am only 12 inches tall. Don't they make shorter ones? I will have to practice because it isn't fair that she gets to see the kitchen counter and I cannot.

I must run now diary. I have to go nap before nap time is up. Then it is walk time. Then it will be volley ball time, and after that, free swim, then snack and then rest time again, then dinner, then silent reading (hear that Phoebe?) and then bed. Phew. I need a nap.

Love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment