Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Desparately Seeking Lulu


Dear Diary,

Phoebe here. You should see my house! It is a mess. I love it. My mom does not though and she is pretty cranky. I try to cheer her up bringing her balls and toys but she is not in the mood for slimy things I guess. I can't find Lulu. I think she still might be buried under the pile of stuff. Or one of the piles. I thought I heard a snore, so I guess she is still breathing.

I've kept an eye on our stuff and so far she hasn't tossed any of it into the "go" pile which is good. I would hate to have my favorite toys go away. Right now she is cleaning out the office and I guess there are things she hasn't seen in years. I don't understand what that means because time is kind of confusing, but if it was something to eat, that would be really cool! Old food is the best. But so far it is just stuff that goes into the pile to "go".

Can anyone tell me where "go" actually is? I keep hearing both my mom and dad saying that and I am not sure. I hope that they don't make me "go" too. I've been really really good and I hide in my lovebucket so I won't get in the way.

Too bad she isn't cleaning out the kitchen yet. That could be lots of fun!

I'd better go find Lulu. It's been two days now.

Later.

Love, Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment