Monday, March 16, 2009

More Adventures in Moving

Dear Diary,

Mon dieu! I found you! I thought you were lost, but you were just under a giant pile of stuffs. Mom finally moved around the piles and there you were.

We are down to the week when the mover's show up. At least the guy looks like Kevin Spacey so that's ok with me. The humans have moved a lot of our stuff over to the new place, including our dishes and food. But we are still in the old place. Do you have any idea how awful a stale bologna sandwich tastes? Ick.

We still have things to move over, but I guess later today we have to help our Mom put away the food in the cupboards. I think she is counting on our help because the bottom cupboards are only made for people who are about 12 inches tall. Phoebe and I are the right height! We'd be glad to help put the food away.

I promise to get the camera out and take photos of the new place soon. It is not too bad. The good part is that it is close to Gordie's house and there is tons of grass for us. The bad part is that there aren't enough rooms for me to hide from Phoebe.

It'll be better once my sofa is there. With my blanket on it. In the sunshine. Hear that, Mom?

Love, Lulu

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the move Lulu. I hope all of your toys make it.

    ReplyDelete